Sunday, September 21, 2014

Vintage

Hello Crafters,

   Where does the time go?  I have been making cards and then don't have the time to post them, what is up with that. I did see the Joan had made a beautiful card and turned it into a fun challenge over at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-card-for-new-challenge.html, so I decided to give it a whirl.


Will I see my shadows show up real well -will my photography never get better?

I started with green card stock embossed it with dots EF, then distressed by sanding. I thought they were to white so I added vintage photo to them. Added a piece of card stock from HFC Daphne Collection which I distress as well and when I wet it the corners at the top curled down. I liked it.
I cut a oval die cut from the Austrian Collection from Creative Expressions aged the edges added a sentiment that was stamped with Memento rich cocoa from HFC Sun flower stem stamps then clear embossed. I added the remaining embellishments - Feathers, seeds, lace, roses . hat pin.

Products Used: 
Heartfelt Creations - Sun Flower Stem Stamps (Seeds, Sentiment)
Card stock from the Daphne Collection
Tattered Blossom HCD 722 (Large Rose flower)
Sweet Juliet HCD 740 (leaves)
Cuttlebug embossing folder - polka dots
Creative Expressions - Austrian Collection CED 2203 Oval
Tim Holtz - Distressed inks - tattered rose, vintage poto
Tattered Angels - Frost Mist
Art Glitter Glue
Memento Ric Cocoa archival ink 
Stash - Green card stock, feathers, Hat pin, lace, Safety pin and
some awesome little rose buds dried from garden
 


 

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, this is a real beauty! I love the colors and the depth of the card makes it look like a frame. Don't you just the look of curling the paper...I sure do.
Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this Challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com