Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Heat 2

 Hello Crafters,

  Wanted to share a card I made over at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/ - She is having a challenge of just sharing this go round and I wanted to share a card I made for my niece who is a young teen. I usually make card adapted for flowers and older folk. HA - not having to meet a requirement leaves me open for crazy. I also wanted to add this to the Challenge over at:http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/. I saw this Clallenge and thought I would give it a try.
Hope you like my niece sure liked it.


http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/    http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/



I love mixing dies, colors etc. I love the sun stencil from Sizzix and using embossing paste for depth so that is how I made the sun. started adding different mediums for sky background and dimensional elements for ground grass etc.

Products used:  Dream Weaver embossing paste
                        Stampscapes - Twisting leaves 275D and Birds 302A
                       SparkleNSprinkle - GM2000 -Cloud Nine Glitter
                                                      GM2019 Daisy Glitter
                                                     G 1007 Fire Engine Red
                       Sizzix - Embossing Stencil Sun 38-9575
                       Ranger - Archival Ink - Fern Green and Black
                       Pebbles Chalk - Blues Purple and Pink
                       Die-Versions - Adirondack Chair DVW - 249
                       Marianne - COL 1344 Cats
                       Cottage Cutz - CCE006 Bella Spring Tulips
                       Memento and Tombo - Markers
                       Joy - Die Grass 6002/0137
                       Memory Box - Marshmallow cloud 98341
                       Barbara Trombley's Elements - Pebbles and Yams
                       Basic Grey - Blink it - green gems (cat eyes)
                       Perfect Pearls Mist - Perfect Pearls
                       H2O -Moss Green and Celedon
                       Art Glitter - Adhesive
                      Pop Dots







2 comments:

Buttons said...

Oh my this screams Summer! Thank you so much for entering it at the latest Frilly and Funkie challenge. Remember, you'll need to include a link back to the challenge and mention it in your post to be in with a chance of winning. Jenny x

Joan Fricker said...

Wow Judy what a fun and cute card. I know your niece will adore it. Love all the techniques you use. Great job.
Thanks for sharing with us
Joan
www.joanstouch.com