Thursday, July 24, 2014

Buttons and Bows

Hello Crafters,


I wanted to make a card for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/07/ccns-challenge-42-buttons-and-bows.html for the Buttons and Bows Challenge. As soon as I heard B&B babies came to mind so this is the card I created for the Challenge.

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/07/ccns-challenge-42-buttons-and-bows.html

This is a tri-fold card and was so much fun to make. I used most colors that are used for babies. I started with a bright green base, matted my white Swiss dotted embossed  card stock with some bright orange. Added my embellishments which were so easy because of some stash buttons and Just Rite stamps and a few die cuts.
Products used:
 Just rite - "Special Delivery" stamp set CR04815 and Bundle of Joy Vintage Labels five CR04810
Marianne - Baby shoes LR0303 and Baby feet - LR0305
Heidi Grace -Buttons
Sparkle N Sprinkle -Orange Crush Glitter - G1092 and Cloud Nine GM2000
Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Stickles - Yellow and Blue
Tombo - Markers


 Close up of the left side of the card -hard to see the tiny little heart buttons and those adorable tiny feet
 Right side of card - my stork button , the little shoe -such cute products to work with


Center of card - adorable little banners ad that buggy how cool.

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your trifold card is so pretty and full of awesome details. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such - buttons and bows challenge.

Debbie said...

Lovely card. I like all the sparkle and so many details you added. I'm glad you joined us for our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.

Jen said...

What an amazing card! Love all the detail. Thanks for joining us over at the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge. -Jenny, CCNS DT