Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby card

Hello Cafters,

   I wanted to share this card with you. I had made it for a challenge but wanted to also share with my friends over at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-vacation-card.html

The challenge was using buttons and bows and the first thing I thought of was babies.

 http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-vacation-card.html

This is a tri-fold card and was so much fun to make. I used most colors that are used for babies. I started with a bright green base, matted my white Swiss dotted embossed  card stock with some bright orange. Added my embellishments which were so easy because of some stash buttons and Just Rite stamps and a few die cuts.
Products used:
 Just rite - "Special Delivery" stamp set CR04815 and Bundle of Joy Vintage Labels five CR04810
Marianne - Baby shoes LR0303 and Baby feet - LR0305
Heidi Grace -Buttons
Sparkle N Sprinkle -Orange Crush Glitter - G1092 and Cloud Nine GM2000
Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Stickles - Yellow and Blue
Tombo - Markers


Left side of cad
Right side of card
Center -

7 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Ohhhh so cute. Great card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Joan's Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Mulberry Mindy said...

Beautiful card with all the little baby things decorating each panel. Such pretty colors, too! Thanks for submitting to our Buttons and Bows challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
Mindy

Diane said...

Hi Judy...I think you forgot to put our link in for Classy Cards 'n Such for the buttons and bows challenge and also your link is a non working link...if you go to our site and click on your photo you will see what I mean...you must be having one of those days like I have been having....lol...anyhow, your card is adorable....love the fancy folds and all the baby goodness!!

Pssequimages said...

How DARLING! In every panel is a special treat!

Nancy Hill said...

Super cute - lots of works went into this card - love it!

Nancy Hill said...

Super super cute! A lot of work went into this beautiful baby card.

Nancy Hill said...

Super super cute! A lot of work went into this beautiful baby card!