Monday, June 2, 2014

Twisted Easel Card

Good Evening Crafters,

   I was rearranging my clutter of paper today and ran across the paper I decided to do this Challenge with.
The Challenge over at : http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/ is make an twisted easel card using pattern paper and something that can be purchased at myjoansgardens@yahoo.com. I really like this card because it is so quick yet versatile and fun -Thanks Gretchen.

 http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

This is the card all made up - I chose this beach/sea paper because of course everyone is wanting to go to the beach. I also had a couple of die's I just had to have and of course never used until tonight. This is a fun card not a fancy, frilly one. I do know a couple of beach lovers who will enjoy this card.

Products:  "Bo Bunny" - Beach/Seal paper collection from years ago (really)
                 Stationer Desk (32) - Crystals (on the sun hat)
                 Glossy Accents - Surf board - doesn't show up good in the pic
                 Joy Die - 6002-0176 Beach hat
                 Memory Box -  turtle boarder
                Embellishments of little sea creatures are from stash
                Perfect Pearls - Pearl Mist
 Just a better shot of the turtles

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Cute card Judy....love the turtle border!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

SO MUCH FUN! Great idea girlie ... love it! Hope you're feeling better. Call me if you need someone to talk to. HUGS!