Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Friends

Hello Crafters,

I have been wanting to do some cards using my SparkleNSprinkle stamps I just received some and wanted to share my creations using the stamps.  This is for the June Challenge at:http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

 http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
  I just love the new line of "Best Friends" stamps. This is a very 3D card and hope it looks like these Best Friends have jut gotten off the bench and are waiting on the bus at edge of cobble stone walk way.
Products used:  Sparkle N Sprinkle: Old Friends stamp set 633
                                                        GM 2019S - Daisy glitter
                        Perfect Pearls (used to color these two "Besties"
                        Sizzix-Stencil "Cobble Stone"
                        DreamWeavers - White Paste -colored with the Perfect pearls
                        Marianne _LRO258 (Bench)
                        Joy - 6002/0187 "Grass"
                        Stampscapes - Lace Leaves 290D
                        Archival Ink - Green
                       


 Side view to show dimention


Inside of card show Old Friends Sentiment which I just love.
NOTE:  I may love all these stamps because I see me in so many of them.  HA

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

wow wow WOW, Judy! this is a fabulous card! I love what you have done with the images, and the card design is wonderful! Darling card!

Now to put on my other hat. Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous card and scene you've created for these two. Love it. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. Congrats for being a Featured Artist this month as well.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

HEY! Who took that picture of you & me? LOL!! Fabulous creation and LOVE the dimension! Huge congrats on being Featured Artist ... you are so deserving of the title!
HUGS

Diane said...

Heehee, great card, it looks like my boobs...love it...and congrats to you, too!!

April said...

Wonderful dimension to your card. I love the stone "street". Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge!