Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello Bloggers,

With the holiday this week I had an opportunity to do some crafting so I made a card for the Challenge "Birthday" over at : http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/05/ccns-challenge-34-happy-birthday.html
I wanted to make sure I used as many products as I could that came from her on line store and I use several, music, crochet corner  etc. Hope you like it because I finally learned to tie a cute bow, well I think it is.

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/05/ccns-challenge-34-happy-birthday.html


I love the paper pad from Kaiser Craft "Lake effect" and that is the background on my card.
 Memory Box - Virtuoso  Music 98356
Poppy Stamps - Crochet corner 857 (I cut two) and used as half circle
M-Press - Kargn frame embossing folder - sanded and added stickles Pearl Raspberry
Inkadinkado -Bird Stamp cut out and popped up (singing Happy Birthday)
Art Glitter 229 Cosmos (on the music bars)
Colorbox Chalk ink French blue (Bird)
Stampendous Embossing Powder - Opaque (Sentiment)
Just Rite - CR03885 - Grand Sentiments
Heartfelt Creations - Sweet lullaby collection (Flower) I love the delicate look of this
Ribbon from stash
A close up of the top of the card


3 comments:

Holly said...

Oooohhhh I'm loving the glitter and that gorgeous green gingham ribbon/bow! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week!

Misti said...

That is an amazing bow!!! Great card!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

Diane said...

Very pretty card Judy...love the pretty Spring colors and of course that gingham bow!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Happy Birthday" challenge...I know I am late, but was out of town!!
Diane CCNS DT