Sunday, May 25, 2014

Black and white

Hello Crafters,

 This is my creation for the Challenge over at http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html
The challenge is use a die (use as an outline optional), use black, embellishments, and something purchased at JoansGardens.

http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html
I made the whole card as black and white - this is the outside of the card I created:
Products used: Marianne - LRO 277 and LRO234
                       Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3534 - Striped sun kissed fleur stamp & Die
                       Stampit Australia - Friendship sentiment SIA-Set60-E2
                       Ranger - Pearls
                       Creative Memories - Butterfly punch
                       Versafine - Black ink
                       eBosser - Dot Embossing folder
                     

 When card is opened you can see I used the Marianne die as the die cut for the outline of this card
added the elegant ribbon across  the bottom, the flower's were made from vellum.


 This is a close up of the top inside of the card
 This is a close up of the bottom of the card
I fell in love with the(new to me) Stamp it Australia stamp set I found at Joans Gardens.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful black and white card Judy. I love how you also decorated the inside. Very, very classy.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

Judy, your card is gorgeous, love every little detail you put in it. Wow. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Gretchen