Friday, May 30, 2014

Angles

Hello Crafters,

   I have a friend who just can't get over the loss of a loved one and when we talk she always asks me if I believe in Angles. So when Joan posted the Challenge this week for:http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-15.html I found a stamp set and decided I needed to do something for my friend.  The Challenge is: Cut image or something will will stand above the card, use card stock for color, a Sentiment, and something you can purchase at MyJoansGardens@yahoo.com. Hope you like it.

 http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-15.html

I chose to use the example of Joans card and followed her directions. I love the way it turned out so easily I 
didn't even have to start over.Stamped the Angles on white card stock, cut them out and made the card.
I added some embellishments and the sentiment. I Also outlined the card in very light blue like the backing behind the words I typed on Vellum. I used some Glitter type embellishment on the angles and added pearls at the bottom of their gowns as there were flowers and I wanted pearls.

Products:  Inkadinkado Stamp Set - Angles
                Cheery Lynn - Mini Fanciful Floruish B1175
                Creative Impressions "Bit of Bling"  (tiny pearls)
                SparkleNSprinkle - Swan Wings GT3002 - (Angle wings)
                Spellbinders - S5-030 Fancy Tags Two
                Color Box - Ice blue
                Glitter Glitz - White Pearls
                Copic Markers
               Sentiment - unknown
               Memory Box -98436 - flourish


 Close up of the angle on the left
Close up of the angle on the right

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, this is gorgeous. I love your take on this challenge. The angels are beautiful and the way you displayed them on this card is perfect. Glad you enjoyed this kind of card and thanks so much for joining this week.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Nancy Hill said...

Very beautifully done. Love the angels and the way you cut it out to bring out the beauty of the angels. Well done.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Judy this is wonderful, love the stamp that you use, a lot of fussy cutting. You did a great take on the card.
Hugs,
Gretchne