Saturday, April 5, 2014

Silly or Fun card

Hello Crafters,

Well I didn't have to wait until dark to post my card this week for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/03/ccns-challenge-26-silly-or-fun-stamp.html


http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/03/ccns-challenge-26-silly-or-fun-stamp.html

I worked on my card during the week and got to post earlier.  I love this card it's so fun. I used black card stock distressed on the open side.  Stamped the image and sentiment decorated them and edged with tear-friffic tape and added gold glitter for the border I thought the sentiment went good for this Challenge
"Classy".

Products used: Heartfelt Creations - HFC 3503 -Vintage floret bouquet (Leaves)
                       Art Impressions - Party Girls - 4131
                      Versa Fine Black Ink -Fine
                      Markers - Tombow, Copic, Momentos,
                      SprinkleN Sparkle - Glitter - Pistachio, Sunset, Rapture Blue, Parfait
                      Glitter Ritz - warm highlights
                      Art glitter - glue and white gold 71
                      Bling - Purple, pink
                      Teri-riffic tape
                      Ranger Clear embossing powder                                         


No comments: