Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nature 1

Hello Crafters,

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to post my card which was done during the week. Wow I don't know where the time goes. I had made a purple card last week for the Challenge at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/, so I still had all my purple and white out so when I started working I just kept working and made a total of three cards from the materials I had at hand so I guess I will post all of them. This is the first one:  Challenge is: Something from Nature, purple and white, distressed edges and something purchased from: atmyjoansgardens@yahoo.com all have been covered.

http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/
Card base is white and I outlined the edge with 1/2" double sided tape and used Sprinkle N Sparkle GM2000 Cloud Nine glitter to edge I added distressed edge of a sheet of Graphic 45 Posy Patch paper collection added glitter to the picture and a piece of lace in the upper right hand corner with two feathers tucked in. The Butterfly is a Dream Weaver Stencil which I added purple paint and purple glitter to the Stencil paste and made the butterfly. Sentiment "Celebrate Life" is from two different sources. Although you can't see in the picture I used gold seed beads in the center of the flower which makes it just pop.

Products used:  Sprinkle N Sparkle Cloud Nine GM2000 - Glitter Purple Dust G1093
                        Graphic 45 Posy Paper collection
                        Sentiment "Celebrate " is Graphic 45 chipboard and "Life" is Just Rite CR04375
                        Dream Weaver Stencil and paste
                        Art Anthology Paint - Velvet Dimensional Mardi Gras
                        Stampendous - White Embossing powder
                        Seed Beads and all other items are from stash.
                       

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh my goodness Judy, this is gorgeous. I love how you did the butterfly and the addition of the beads in the flowers adds so much interest and dimension. Great job!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com