Sunday, April 13, 2014

Eggs

Hello Crafters,

 I am having grave difficulties with this computer so please bare with me! I am posting this card for the challenge at : http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/  The challenge is to use Plaid, Stripe or check, any color, and a frame on your image. I have had Easter on my mind so this is what I created.

 http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

I used Bazzill card stock "Peach" for card base and matting for the eggs. I used Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Sun Kissed striped paper for the background. The peach eggs were die cut from Cheery Lynn - Nesting Stackers Eggs XM18 they were edged with Sprinkle N Sparkle Cloud Nine glitter GM2000. The beautiful lace eggs (Cherry Lynn DL213, DL211 and DL208 were embossed with WOW Fluorescent magenta, Bedacious blue glitter and SNS spring willow 388. The bunnies are impression obsession DIE 168C (which were just given to me by a dear friend-thanks Dar) you can buy them atmyjoansgardens.com. OK back to the card. I covered the bunnies with seed beads pink, green, and blue, added eyes with Pontura Paint. The fence was cut from white card stock used Heartfelt Creations HDC-723 which I glued to the back of my grass cut from Joy 6002/037 (I used a scrap piece of green card stock I had over sprayed with Tim Holtz green spritz). I then pop dotted to the bottom of the card. The squirrel  is from CL Birch Tree w/critters B370 and the "Finch on the fence" was die cut from Memory Box 98527 Resting birds. Finch was glittered with Sprinkle N Sparkle G1038.  The Corners at the top of the card were die cut from Joy 6002/0258 and glittered in Orchid SNS G1097. The Pearl center was Zva Pearls PEW02jCB-104. Green ribbon from stash, which I added over a strip of my favorite dry wall tape. I love the way you can add so many different products together to make a wonderful creation.


Close up of left corner with squirrel, grass and fence


Close up of right corner with "Finch on a fence" and a look at the Cloud Nine around the edges of the eggs.

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Judy. Great colors and perfect for Easter.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com