Friday, April 11, 2014

Check card

Hello Crafters,

Today I am posting a card I created for the Challenge over at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/, You needed to create with Plaid, Check, or striped paper, add a border around an image, use any colors and product sold over -atmyjoansgardens.com.  This is my creation for Check!







This card was made using Graphic 45 "French Country Paper collection and the card stock stickers".
Corners are Marianne LR0285 cut from white card stock
Joy-6002/0257 Frame also cut from white card stock
Tim Holtz Distress Marker "Fired Brick" was used to distress edges of card.
Marianne Lattic - CR1266 and Glossy Accents - Inkssentials used on inside of card below.




This is the inside of the card using above listed products.

A close up of the center showing the glossy accents on the pears.

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely card fold, Judy! I have pinned it to remind me of your fabulous design ideas! Just lovely. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, I love these folded cards. Great design and pretty colors.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

Judy this gorgeous, sorry I'm so late in commenting. Your work is alway wonderful.