Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Altered

Hello Crafters,

This week at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/ the Challenge is to do something altered. Since I am not real good with altered art when I got home tonight from work I decided to just sit down and first thing I saw I had to do something with it. The second picture of this post is what I found and the post is what I did to it.
This may not be altered but it is what I did.

http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

What I found was a 5x7 empty photo frame that has been laying around for years.  So I decided it needed a new place and a new look. I left the glass off so the picture might turn out better.  You still can't see the awesome gold glittery tulle that is over the whole 5x7 frame.
Products used:

Heartfelt Creations Paper Collection "Floral Key" which is the background
Poem from Heather Black - copied and torn edges and aged with Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
CTMH - Gems Topaz
Everything else is from my stash:  Wooden button, Hat pin, different ribbon and laces
Wyla - Golden glitter Tulle

Quick and sweet and now the picture frame has a place in my home with something to offer everyone.

Pretty homely except for the reflection of my kitchen light.


1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Great altered project Judy. Love that verse.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this weeks challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com