Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tri Card

Hello Crafters,

   I received my much need care package (products I purchased from Joan's Garden) today and was so excited to work with some of the products.  I decided to use the Challenge theme from http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/




http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

This is the card I made with the new Elizabeth Craft Design Accordion Oval Card #772. This is a must  have Die set it cuts so many pieces that all work together so well and you can do so may thing with it.  I made the Tri - card but you can make single cards, albums just so much. Make sure to go to Joans Garden and get yours. I love the way the edging looked like it has been stitched. Left side was embossed with a cuttle bug embossing folder, and built with pieces from the first die cut. Center I added a backing of paper from Graphic 45 with the pieces from the second die cut and the third die cut was embossed with a sizzix embossing folder and brayered with white for the silhouette. Corners are a new Marianne set of dies, the fit so perfectly. Yes I am still in the glitter stage so I did glitter several areas. I gave the silhouette a pearl necklace. These pieces went together to fast and easy.

Products used:  Graphic 45 card stock Couture Collection
                        White and green 80# card stock
                        Marianne Corner - LRO285
                        Cuttlebug embossing folder - flower
                        Sizzix embossing folder - 157557 - Lady
                        Elizabeth Craft Design 772 Accordion Oval Card Die
                                                Warm diamond glitter
                        Sprinkle N Sparkle - Glitter - Pistachio G1053
                        Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
                        Kaiser Pearls - Green
          

This is how the card looks when it is closed to put in an  envelope. I used two small ribbons to tie together for the picture taking but not necessary for envelope.





3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh Judy, this is beautiful I love that new die, Great job with all the pieces and it certainly looks like a must have new die.
Thanks for again joining us at Joan's Touch for this week's challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Theresa said...

Great card Judy. Love all the details.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Wonderful Judy. Haven't got that die yet, but it 's on my list of wants.