Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rainbow delight

Hello Crafters,

  Still under the weather I just stayed in today and decided to think about the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/03/ccns-challenge-23-rainbow-of-colors.html
I tried a couple of things and they soon became trash, then I thought about how beautiful Spring is and how close we must be to it, so I decided to make a rainbow bouquet to hold me until Spring does come around.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/03/ccns-challenge-23-rainbow-of-colors.html
Such vibrant colors in the Rainbow and I love to watch rainbows after a nice rain.  I started with white card stock which I embossed with Polka Dots added self adhesive lace for the boarder. Put a flower Pot on and added the rainbow of flower I made today.
Products used:

Colorcore card stock - Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Indigo,  Lilac
Susan's Garden Pollens: Red, Orange, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow
Flower Soft: Crocus
SprinkleNSparkle - Glitter: Sunny Daze G038, Rapture Blue G1078, Pistachio G1053, Orchid G1097,
                                          GM Gypsy Red GM2008
Art Glitter: Duck Tail -178, Miss Muffet 144
Terif fic Tape and pop dots
Spellbinders - S5067 "Anemone Flower"
Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3532 Beautiful You, and HCD 732 Decorative Flower Pot, Mini Flourish
eBosser - Polka Dot embossing folder
Jambo - self sticking lace
Pan Pastels - Greens

10 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! I love all these colorful flowers growing out of the flowerpot! You've done a beautiful job! Thank you for playing in our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week!

Diane said...

Wow Judy...this is gorgeous...so vibrant and pretty!!! Now you are making me want that Spellbinders flower die!! Hope you feel better soon...it seems to be going around in this area!! Thank you for entering our challenge at CCNS, we appreciate it and hope to see you back next week with our "flutterbys" challenge!!
Diane DT (maybe see you in May!!!)

Debbie said...

Judy, your flowers look so vibrant and alive! Makes me want Spring here even faster. Hope the flowers made you feel better. Thank you for entering the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!!

Sid said...

Fab flowery rainbow !!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! this is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anne Temple said...

Another fabulous creation!! Love all the rainbow colored blossoms. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a bright and cheery creation. Thanks for sharing over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW Judy this is such a great idea and so BEAUTIFUL! You always come up with such awesome ideas! I have this die (guess I should use it a little more often ... my bad! lol) Thanks for inspiration!
Hope you feel better soon ... so sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Maybe this ugly weather is part of the problem!?!
HUGS ...

Charlene said...

Your card just makes me smile, I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for playng this week at CCCB :-)

Anna Rogalska said...

What a great card. Thanks so much for playng this week at CCCB