Friday, March 14, 2014

PTButterflies

Hello Crafters,

   I hope all is well with all of you. I have had a really bad cold all week, awful weather Tuesday night into Wednesday and almost to sick to do any Challenges but last night I decided to beat the cold and create. Remember I was sick. HA - One thing for sure my camera doesn't understand color. The Challenge over at:
http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/ is: Use Peach and Teal (blue/green) butterflies layered, and something sold at Joans Garden.  All is covered except my camera thinks peach is orange and teal is dark blue.

 http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

You see what I mean - anyway I used teal card stock for base cut large doily which covers half the front and half the back of the card. Added some chipboard embellishments that I added Peach ribbon behind or used glitter on edges. Sentiment is Graphic 45 and added my layered butterflies on their own little doily. I added Diamond Dust to the peach butterfly parts and pearls.
Products:

Cherry Lynn - Die DL243 Felicity Tiny doily
                            DL158 Mega Tea party Die
Spellbinders LF006 Butterflies
Twinklets Diamond Dust #600
Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collection
Kaiser Pearls - Teal and Peach
Art glitter - 229 Cosmos  (edges of small chipboard butterflies)


This is a close up to see the Diamond Dust on the butterfly and small chipboard butterflies

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, I love how you used half of a doily and popping up the butterflies certainly adds nice dimension. I hate it when my camera plays tricks on me, I am glad you felt well enough to make this beautiful card and I hope each days finds you feeling better.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com