Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pink and White

Hello Crafters,

I have not be able to create for a while and decided to push myself to do at least one -totally not my best work but wanted to do something. I made this card for the Challenge over at: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-6.html.
Challenge is Use some kind of lattice, pink and white for colors add some flowers and something sold at: atmyjoansgardens.


http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-6.html

I had purchased several of the Susan Gardens flowers and have so many I have not tried to I decided I would try this one (Bougainvillea) I think the flower turned out great. 

I used  white card stock embossed with leaves, added a lattice, elegant bench and flowers.

Products used:  Trellis - Marianne - CR 1266 (New at joansgardens)
                        Elegant Bench - Marianne - LR0258
                        Cheery Lynn - Leaf strip B178
                                               Mini Flourish B1175
                       Susan's garden - flower Bougainvillea and the pollen pink
                       Creative Impressions - tiny Pearls
Punch a bunch tiny flowers
Notice the "Susan's garden" Lady bug also

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Judy...love the flower, her dies are fun to work with, don't have this one yet, but now I just might have to purchase it...thanks for "enabling"...lol!!

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty card Judy. You did a great job on your flowers. I love that little bench too. Perfect addition.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com