Saturday, March 22, 2014

Neutral

Hello Crafters,

  I don't know about you but I was very disappointed that "Spring" came in on March 21 at about 11am and by 12PM winter was back. LOL I just can't believe it hasn't started warming up yet. Oh well I have to tell you I went away Friday night and Saturday. I stayed at an INN and it was awesome, don't know how it feels to be a Queen but the way they made me feel Friday/Saturday morning I sure felt like a queen.  I went to a card class/get together on Saturday and it was lots of fun, wonderful people, good food. Well that is why I had to get home and work hard to get a few cards done for my favorite challenges.  This card I did for: http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/, Card to be Neutral colors, use a picture, and a fancy corner flourish, and something purchased at : Joans Garden. This is want I eked out.

http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/

The picture must be too bright but there are two layers of homemade card stock on top of the Beach color card stock, homemade card stock I embossed, I used pinking shears on all edges and added the picture with the embellishments. I made the flowers using Crape paper (Cream color) I had bought from Castle in the Air.

Products used:  Core'dinations card stock -Beach
                        Cheery Lynn - Mini Flourish - B1175
                                               Lace Butterfly (out) B169
                                               Notre Dame Cathedral Daily - DL221
                       Cuttlebug (Anne Griffin -Embossing folder Rose Pavilion
                       Nellie's Vintage Photo NEV1029 Playing
                       Joy - 6002-0257
                       Dee''s Distinctively IME 092 Berry Sprig
                       Hand made paper - don't have a clue where I got it
                       Kaiser Pearls and Brads
 

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love this card Judy! Your flowers are yummy! And the picture is sweet!

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, great job on the beautiful card. The embossing certainly sets the mood of this card. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Ginny B said...

What an elegant vintage card. You have done a beautiful job on this week's challenge at Joan's Touch. :o)
Blessings, Ginny B