Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hello fellow crafters,

I wanted to do a card for the Challenge over at : http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-19-sketch-challenge.html.
I look at sketches and go blank - don't know why  but seems I can never do it. But today I decided to give it a try for this challenge and see what I could do.  This simple little card took me several hours(not because it was hard to do but because I procrastinate to much )crazy. But this is what happened.

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-19-sketch-challenge.html

What would be nice is if the picture could show you the Flock (feel) and the total sparkle.

I used for the focal point the cute stamp if received for a Challenge at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com
 This is a very versatile stamp at first I thought Valentines Day, but you can use this for several occasions.
I started the card using eBossing Polka Dot embossing folder and then added the embellishmenst.
The mesh strip was place on the card and sprinkled with pink glitter. Love this stuff (Wall paper tape) yes that is right there is just enough sticky for glitter or not. Added the cent which was two circles cut with cream card stock one larger than the other back has tear-ific tape around edge 1/4" and glitter burnished into it.
Smaller circle stamped with memento black tux and clear embossed. I used several glitters and flocking .
Added a Sentiment and corner flourish and another corner at the top.

Products:  My prize stamp - Raining Roses stamp by Wild Rose Studio
                Just-Rite - CR04340 - Hugs & Kisses
                Memory Box - Corner flourish (bottom left)
                Marianne - Corner flourish (upper left)
                Wall paper mesh - hardware store
                Stampendous - Fun Flock - Caramel Latte Tan FL404
                Kaiser Pearls - Black
                Ranger - Embossing Powder - Candy Pink
                Art Institute - Glitter Miss Muffet #144
               Sprinkle N Sparkle : Glitters - 1053 - Pistachio-1078 - Rapture Blue - 1071 Water fall - GM2005- Gypsy Red
The card turned out really cute - I think

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

REALLY! YOU have trouble with sketches? That totally surprises me! This is adorable and I know what you mean about our cards being so much prettier IRL than in the photos. You just can't capture all the texture and dimension.
Hope you're staying warm ... can't wait to see you again in SPRING THAW! HUGS!