Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello Crafters,

   I wanted to join in a couple of challenges and my time has been sparse for crafting: I have also decided to try in incorporate more of each product I have as a variety on my cards (well where I can) I love blending mediums, not good at it but like to try.  Oh well best get to the card. This is for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-20-twinkling-h2os.html
This week the Challenge was to Use twinkling H2o's (which I love) and something sold at the OLS. I am sure both are move than covered for this.

 http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-20-twinkling-h2os.html


Wow I almost like the picture - Camera's go figure : I added a couple close up below:
I started with a 6x6 card, stamped my image on to another piece of card stock and cut into an oval.
Die cut the upper left hand corner of the 6 x 6 and added black card stock on inside of card to show off the die, then covered it with embellishments, but you can see enough of it I guess, added another corner die.
Colored the elegant lady with H2o's centered her and added the other embellishments. I made the flowers
can you tell the one I didn't make. I love the "French Cats" and had to add the little bird sitting on the chair.
Products used:

Heartfelt Creations - Creations blossom corner HLD 729
                                Lady Rosalie - HCPC 3584
                                Mejestic Morning blooms - HCPC 33578 w/die HCD 742
Art Glitter - Gala Glitz Pink - Center of flowers
Magnolia -  ACS 12 - Sprawling Ferns 332639
Marianne  - LKD 285 - Corners
                   COL 1344 - French Cats
Memory Box - 98527 - Resting Birds
                       98486 - Corner vine flourish
Twinkling H2o's - Moss Green, Pink Azalea, Golden Opal, Key Lime
Pan Pastels - Pinks and greens
Sprinkle N Sparkle - Cloud Nine glitter
Kaiser gems and pearls
The Rose Bud is real  
 


 Close up of the French Cats,  with one in a cute pink bow, the other one (across the forehead) OoH La La!
It was just funny how it came out that way.


Close up of the lower right hand corner to show you the birdie, and flower that are really pink on the card but seem to be purple here.
Until next time - happy crafting.

No comments: