Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hello crafters,

Having real computer problems. So I want to get this posted directions will follow in a few.

My card for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-18-think-pink.html


 http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/02/ccns-challenge-18-think-pink.html
 I made this card using my new Dream Weavers stencil Lg712 Heart that I won at the challenge at: ClassyCardsNSuch.

This challenge today is : Use Pink, cream, white and a hint of another color:
I chose pink on pink card stock from Graphic 45 6 x 6 pad(yes it really is a dark and light pink)
I used a new corner from Cheery Lynn and under the corners use Sprinkle N Sparkle Magic Speckle look really cool. After the base card I took a cream piece of card stock stenciled with Dream Weavers paste and add Miss Muffet glitter while it was still in the stencil and damp. Stamped my Just Rite sentiment and after place a piece of mesh on the base added the cream card stock. (OOPS - I used tear-ific tape for edge of cream card stock and put SNS Twinkling glitter on the edges. I made a rose and two buds from Heartfelt creations tattered blossom. Added a few white embellishments and a pink feather. 
Products:
Dream Weaver - Stencil - Heart-Lg712
Art Institute glitter - Miss Muffet #144
Heartfelt Creations - Tattered Blossom 3468 / HCD 736
                                 Sweet Juliet HCD 740
Cheery Lynn - Mini flourish B1175
                       Pine branch B146
                       Corners - B341
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Graphic 45 - Paper pack 6 x 6 Secret Garden
Just Rite - Antique Valentine - CR04325
Sprinkle N Sparkle - Glitter Twinkling glitter
                                Embossing Powder - Magic Speckle



 
This is a close up so you can see the mesh and rose buds - I added some of the Miss Muffet glitter to the mesh and flowers (of course it does not show up in the pics)

3 comments:

Beverly Bohannon said...

Judy, absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

Beverly

Diane said...

Wow Judy, another stunning card..I LOVE the glitter on your stencil...so pretty, a gorgeous stencil too,isn't it..LOVE it!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

STUNNING! And so thrilled you were the winner for this challenge ... you so deserved it!!
We really need to get your blog 'spruced up' ...
Call me sometime ... we'll talk!