Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hello Crafters,

  Wanted to do something a little different for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/01/ccns-challenge-15-hearts-and-doilies.html, The Challenge is Hearts and Doilies and something sold in the store. The one item I know for sure is Cheery Lynn Heart to Heart Doily Dies DL106 which I used.  This is my project:

 http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2014/01/ccns-challenge-15-hearts-and-doilies.html

 I love making boxes for different occasions and using different mediums. This little box is filled with Candy Kisses. Who can pass up a little kiss.  I cut the box from white card stock and distressed the edges. I used the same collection of paper for every thing else. Pattern for the matting layer on each side of the box and for part of the bottom doily and top doily. I cut the beautiful pictures from the collection and added a different picture to all four sides, also distressed the edges of all and added small amounts of glitter to areas of each picture. I used two dies for the bottom doilies the pattern and then white card stock which the edges were distressed. The Top is made of a mini doily, leaf flourish and the two smaller dies from the Heart to Heart doily hears to create the top. I cut five if each side clued them together and cut off the tip so it would sit on the top and added a Pearl. Oh yes the little box is full of kisses.  I have added pics of each side below so take a peek.

 Products used:    Graphic 45  - Paper collection "Sweet Sentiments"- Heart Song 4500805
                           Cheery Lynn - Doily Dies DL106 "Heart to Heart"
                                                  Scandinavian Hearts doily die - D155
                                                  Canadian Kaleidoscope - DL104
                                                  Mini Flourish B1175
                            Heartfelt Creations - Gift Ensemble - HCD 735
                                                            Amberarls Tiny Doily DL 845
                           Kaiser Pearls -
                           Art Glitter - Sea Shell glitter and glue clear dry
                          Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Victoria Velvet

             

 Great place to put a few words - I left it open because I don't know who will get this -No the heart on top isn't leaning I had it on one of the kisses and missed it.



 This is the top of the box with the Mini Doily - DL 845 a view of the heart carousel and leaf flourish


Third side of the box - Hearts, flowers and butterflies - just says it all

This is side 4 just too cute.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Judy, this is a gorgeous project!! So much beautiful detail and work went into this. I know how creative you are and this is stunning!! Thank you for joining us this week in the CCNS challenge and good luck with the challenge!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG how did I miss this project? WOW!! GORGEOUS!!! We really need to get you a subscriber gadget ... I'm missing way too many of your beautiful, inspirational creations!!
CALL ME!! I love talking with you!