Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Crafters,

  Today I found a new blog for Challenges and was very excited to be able to join in. I love the site and all the inspiration I get from it make sure to check it out: http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

This is the card I made for their Challenge this week:   "Sentiment"



You can always use a birthday card and especially for a young lad. Bugs and Frogs right!
This is one of  stamp sets from Just Rite, I used cream card stock, stamped the lily pad on the card
decided to cut down the right side with my pinking shears for the Dragon Fly. Stamped the frog several time and the sentiment from another piece of cream card stock. I punched out an oval stamp sentiment and embossed it, and added Rhinestones. Then popped up the frog on the left and the one on the right is just glued there. How simple was that. 
Products Used:
Just Rite "Frog & Water Lily - CR04730
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Kaiser - Light green rhinestones
Tim Holtz - Distress Marers
Pan Pastels - to color flowers
Twinkling H2o - (doesn't show up much in pic)
Color Box - Blue (Dragon Fly)




1 comment:

Billie A said...

Cute card and design. I like the flowers and frogs. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.