Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello Crafters,

I was going through some of my Die's and found one that I thought would be cute for a "Shape" card, for the Challenge over at: http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/.  When I got home tonight after work I created it.
See what you think for something different when you want to tell someone how special they are to you.

                              http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/

    This a a Sizzix big Die - of a Jar - when I decide who gets this I will add a small tag saying my jar is full of wonderful things I love about you. So simple and quick. I cut the die three times 2 from Modeling Film and one for a light gold card stock for the lid. I stamped the words I wanted heat set added embellishments and done. How cool is that. The next pic is of the flower a top the jar.
Products used:  Cheery Lynn - Mini Flourish B1175 - in CCNS  store
                        Sizzix Die - Jar
                        Studio 490 - Modeling Film
                        Ranger Archival Ink Red Geranium
                       Memento - Tuxedo Black
                       Just Rite - Grand Sentiments CR03885 (awesome words and cute flowers)
                      



  For the flower I made for the top of my jar I used the following products:

Art Glitter Gala Glitz 74002 Pink for center
Pan Pastels - two different pinks and two different greens for leaves
Heart Felt Creations HCPC 3577 Majestic Blooms and Die HCD 742
                                       Classic leaf  HCD 735


3 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Judy....love your pretty flower, too...aren't those PanPastels fun to work with!! Thank you for joining us this week at the CCNS shape challenge!!

Debbie said...

Great card Judy...I like how you used the die. Talk about thinking outside of the box by using that film!! Your flower is quite stunning. Thanks for joining the challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.

Debbie

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW what a clever idea Judy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that flower ... so pretty! Dang you are good at making them look so real!
HINT: I need more lessons!!!
Hope you're getting along okay through this cold, cold winter. I look forward to seeing you come spring!
HUGS and thanks for inspiration (as always!!)