Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello Crafters,

I thought I would try my hand at the Challenge over at: http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2014/01/january-2014-hearts/. I don't have a lot of products from there but will in the future.  What I do have I love to use so might as well right.  It is so cold and snowy that all you can do is craft or clean and I have opted for the first.HA HA. Anyway I apologize for the exposure on my pictures I have got to get a better camera or something.

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2014/01/january-2014-hearts/

I really like using the cute mice from all suppliers but the embossing folders for background really make your card pop.  This challenge is "Hearts" but had to use at least one certain product so my product is the beautiful "Embossalicious "Elegance" embossing folder EF8 ELGNCE. Although my pic don't show it these embossing folders make great depth and perfect backgrounds. After embossing my cream card stock I added the lace, stamped my image colored it and added a frame of dark green felt paper. I also like glitter and after coloring added highlights of pink and green glitter, pop it up on the card, Added the pink bow for the lady mouse and then added the bottom embellishments.  It is really a sparkly card.
Products used:

The Embossalicious embossing folder - Elegance - EF8
Just Rite Stmps - CR04340 Hugs & Kisses Sentiment (small decorative heart by picture)
Stampabilities - I Give you my heart -stamp
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Victorian velvet
Memento ink markers - Pink, greens
Pan Pastals - Pink, green, brown
Punch Bunch for the pink Heart
Ribbon and Lace - from my stash
Art Glitter - #114 Leaft and #144 Miss Muffet
Cricut - "George & Basic shapes" for the I heart you - in green card stock



1 comment:

wendyp said...

love the way you created the 3D heart! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with Crafters Companion challenge!