Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello Crafters,

Another bout of cold and snow coming tonight with high winds. You just have to love the weather here.
Thought I would join a Challenge I was invited to over at http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/. I was very excited to be asked and love the fact you can do anything not have to use a certain product. What fun the is knowing you can use products of all of your suppliers. Oh well here is my offering this week. Hope you like it.

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

With so many beautiful paper out today all you have to do is add a little embellishment and you have a great card.  My grandsons friend just lost her father and he wanted me to make a card and this is what I made for her.

I used a page from Heartfelt Creations - Antiquity Collection I cut out several of the flowers and popped them over the existing flowers on the paper and other I added glitter (very hard to tell in the pic)
I used a Nellies Multi frame to add the embellishment in the upper right and made a small flower to set it off.
The sentiment is from the same HFC paper collection, so simple and I love the way it turned out. Oh and so did my grandson.

Products: Heartfelt Creations Antiquity Collection paper pack
               Nellies Multi Frame set MFD062
               Art Glitter "Gala glitz" Brown (flowers)
              Elizabeth Crafts - white glitter 639 Warm Diamond
              Pop Dots
              Art Glitter Adhesive
              Kaiser Pearls - sea green
  

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous. Such a shabby vintage feel to it. Thanks a bunch for sharing your talents with us. I hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW ... BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so right ... some of these design papers are SO GORGEOUS ... it's sometimes difficult to cut into them and you certainly don't want to hide any of their design elements! You did a fabulous job here ... well done!