Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good Tuesday Morning all,

   Well I am off to a great start this year - "My second day of being snowed in" my boss is going nuts........
So I am taking advantage of the time and decided to do another "Cheery Lynn" Challenge: Winter White!
My mind ran from snowflakes and such and went to maybe a winter wedding or something a little more "Cheery". Okay my bad but here is what I came up with.....




http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/


I love the Lace Rose/Flourish and wanted to use it so I built around it - I embossed my card layered with another embossed nester die and then made a 3 x 3 square distressed the edged, embossed with dots and added pearl drops to each dot. Cut the Rose flourish from white paper and layered the rose part over vellum. I die cut the "Sweet William" and although you can't see here they have thin lines of glitter on each pedal, pearls in the centers. I embossed the flourish of the Lace Rose die which is also a little hard to see .
The ribbon is from my stash. What you really can't see here is the lower right corner. It is one of the Critters from the "Cheery Lynn" Birch tree die. I sheared a small cotton ball to dust and put on the bunny.

Products:   Cheery Lynn:  Sweet William Die -B307
                                        Lace Rose and Flourish - B135
                                        Birch Tree w/Critters (Bunny) B370  (I just love these little critters)
                 Cuttlebug "Anna Griffin" eyelet strips embossing folder -2002112
                 Kaiser Pearls - White
                 Ribbon - Winter White from stash
                 Art Glitter - Sea Shell
                WOW - embossing powder - Shimmer on flourish
                 Viva - Pearl pin
                  eBosser embossing folder - for dots
                  ebossalicious "elegance folder" on the Spellbinder nestability square
                  Ranger weathered white embossing powder

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Sorry you're snowed in but YEAH for you with taking ME time to create! This is GORGEOUS!!! What a great idea and I love your choice of dies used! Great job!
Stay warm! We didn't get all that snow you guys did (Diane has 23") but we sure got the cold! YIKES!!
[Singing: Put another Log on the Fire!] ... lol ... hugs from brrr Ohio

Sandy Hulsart said...

Judy, very pretty, what a fun way to pass your snowed in time. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.