Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   Wanted to get my cards posted for the challenge over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. This week you could do three cards, Use Black and White ONLY - Christmas - use a frame and a product from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

I use black card stock for card base, bird and tree.  The frame was cut from white card stock. Very simple card to make. I fuzzy cut the two birds at the top from a clear stamp set, the pine cones at the bottom are from my neighbors yard and I painted them white. I cut the tree and left the die on it then covered with heavy 101 artist cement then covered with Twinkling snow glitter. Gently lifted die off and let dry while I build the rest of the card.

Products used: Cheery Lynn - Cathedral lace frame - DL148
                                              Pine branches - B146
                       Marianne - Tree - CR224
                       Artist Cement - Heavy 101
                       Sparkle N Sprinklle - Twinkling snow
                       Clear Stamp Set - unknown for black birds
                       White Doves - from my stash of many years
                        Ribon - Offray
                        Adirondack dabber "Snow Cap"for pine cones
                      

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Judy. Love the tree and what you did to it. Great job.
Just have to tease you a bit...fuzzy cut?????
Love this!!!
Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com