Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello Crafters,

 This is my second post for the Challenge over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. Use a product purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/, Black and white ONLY - Christmas - use a frame.

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

 Wow picture is a little bright  - I did something a little different with this card. Challenge was to use a frame
so I used the frame from the last post and made a negative background with it. While the white frame was laying on this black card I spritzed it with Perfect Pearls Mist when I lifted the die cut frame off it left this negative and I loved the way it looked. I added a few embellishments an here you are.

Products used:  Ranger black embossing powder and pearls (on sentiment)
                        Cheery Lynn - Cathedral Lace frame - DL148
                                               Border die - B146 Pine branches
                        Perfect Pearls - Pearl Mist
                        Marianne - LRO-244 - Holly Branch
                       Tim Holtz - Poinsettia - cut with white felt
                       Goosebumps - White gem for center of Poinsettia
                       Heart Felt Creations - HCPC 3554 "Love @ Christmas (Sentiment)
                       Artist Cement - Heavy 101 - I used it on the leave, and pine branches
                       Sparkle N Sprinkle -Twinkling Snow glitter
                        Art Glitz - black around the sentiment


 This is a close up of the Holly branch so you could see the lift it gave the center of the leaves - to me this look so real.

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty Judy and I am glad we are starting to use the negatives of our die cuts. This is a pure of example how beautiful it can be. Great job.
Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com