Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello again,

   It's a little later in the day now and getting dark way to early (TIME CHANGE) Yuck!
This is the second card for http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ challenge this week: In case you didn't see the first the Challenge is: Something purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/, Colors are White and Gold,
Use embossing folder and pearls. This is my second card:  Bet you can tell I am playing with the lighting for taking pics. Yes still in the early stage of practice.



http://www.atjoansgardens.com/


First I did not put a sentiment in side because I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this card because it doesn't say Christmas all over it - I am sure you could use it for that but many other things as well.

First I embossed a piece of white card stock - cut out the center portion with a circle cutter. I then embossed the edges of the card and popped it up on a white card.  I colored the Picture portion of the circle with gold and taped it down in the center so there is depth when you look at it. I used a double bow and small pearls for accessories. Very simple little card.

Products Use:  Cricut cuttlebug embossing folder "Anna Griffin" Rose Pavilion
                       Cor'dirations snowflake pearls -76387-00691
                       Ranger -embossing powder - Queen's Gold
                                    Perfect Pearls Mist PPM 28352 (front of whole card (not circle)
                      Uniball gold pen
                      Craft Ribbon - Floral gold and white
                     

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy, love your card! The circle technique is cool!

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, another beautiful card. I also love how you framed the flower with the circle. Gold and white is so elegant!!!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Nancy Hill said...

You mention a simple card but looks beautiful with all of the techniques applied.