Monday, October 7, 2013

Morning Crafters,


   I am running late for work this morning but wanted to get a card posted for the Challenge over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ This week the challenge is: Use purple and green colors, tear the the edges of the paper, make up to three cards and use something you can purchase at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. I am sure I have all bases covered.

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  

As you can tell this is not a great picture and I have to work on that but if you use Heartfelt Creations paper you know how beautiful the colors.  I have used this fold before I just love it. The card slides out and there  is your beautiful sentiment and there is tones of room to write your message on the back.  Card base is purple card stock and I covered the front with the paper from the collection "Delicate Asters". I used the Delicate Aster flowers and leaves for the card. The Martha Stewart border punch for the edging of the card to make sure there was a distinct line plus it look cute. LOL - The bobbles and leaf charm are from a yard sale find. Center of flowers are Gala Glitz. The top frame of the card insert is Called the layered elegant swirl

Products Use:  HFC - Layered elegant swirl - HCD 716
                                  Paper - Delicate Asters
                                  Sentiment - Heartfelt expressions HCPC 3474
                                  Delicate Asters HCPC - 3494 (flowers)
                                  Bobbles and Ribbon - Stash
                                  Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White (edges of insert)
                                  Stampendous - White Emobssing Powder
                   Tim Holtz - Distress Inks - Forest Moss, Concord grape
                   Art Glitter - Gala Glitz - Brown and Purple




This is a look at the insert by its self - not much work there - paper is already decorated by Heartfelt Creations. I just tore the edges and added the border, colored the edges a little.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, beautiful!!!! I love these papers from Heartfelt and I just ordered myself 2 more of the paper packs as I know I will love it forever. I love the way you made this card to slide into the fold. Great job!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is very pretty one also and thanks for sharing the idea of the pocket. Miss saying goodbye last night, keep in touch.