Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello All,

   I wanted to share something with you - This past weekend I was blessed with being able to spend some time with close friends having fun creating, show and tell, sharing ideas, and learning from each other things we had learned to help our crafting.  Oh yes we did have lots of great food, weather, and did I say fun.
This is just one of the techniques we worked on and I wanted to tell you about it.

The richness of this design is breathtaking -as usual picture is not able to show the real depth of this but hopefully you will get the just of it.  What we did was take the new suede paper use a stencil and glitter to make this technique. When I got home I finished it by putting the suede paper on card stock, added the butterfly and goosebumps. Really that is all you need because the technique is awesome by it's self.
These are a list of the products we used and believe me this will not work with just any ole paste and glitter.


Suede paper (purple) is made by Marco Paper I believe
Backing paper is a silver glimmer card stock
Queen & Company - Twinkle goosebumps - gem stones
Stencil is "Lovely Large Flower" by Stampers Anonymous "Wendy Vicchi" WVSFA 024
Paste and glitter is from Elizabeth Craft Design - Glitter is Warm diamond
Butterfly is a rub on from my stash of yore......
If you are interested I purchased all the products from: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

No comments: