Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Good Morning All,

    I have been wanting to try a new shape (for me) in making a card and so I did this for the Challenge over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ this week.  The Challenge was make up to three cards, use green and purple, torn edges, layers and something you can purchase from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.  I have it covered.  I have to say the picture is much to bright but I didn't have time to retake -I am working on better pics but this is not the day. LOL




 I used  the Spellbinders - Grand Nestabilities cut three times for the card base
it cool because the back is the same as the front with out the flower and makes a great edge. I embossed 
the first and second layer using two of the eBosser embossing folders, folded and glued. With the decorated paper from HFC you have to only add your flourishes and your are finished.  My torn edges are the two circles under the flower no so easy to see - hum. I added a flower and trimmings and was finished.


This is a closer look at the flower I made using HFC tattered blossoms, netting, center by creating the technique from "Susan 's Garden.

Products:  Susan Garden pollen T4643 green  on my stamen ends
                Heartfelt Creations: Paper "Delicate Aster"
                                              Open leaf -HCPC-3545 and the die to cut them out
                                              Tattered blossom - HCPC 3468 and HCD 722
                Cheery Lynn - Fanciful mini flourish -B1175
                                       Pine branches B 146
                Netting: Stash
                Tim Holtz:  Distress Inks and markers - Forest Moss, Dusty Concord
                Poppy Seed - Lorelai leaf # 839 and 840
                Marianne - Flourish  - LR0236
                Tattered Angles - Spritz - purple and green
                 Art Anthology - Pickle

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, I love this!! Would love to see it in person (hint hint). Your flower is beautiful and the using the large Nesties is a great idea. Love it.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Awesome card Judy! Love, love your flower!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Judy this is wonderful, sorry I didn't see it in person this weekend, The flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for all your help this weekend.
Hugs!