Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   I must of been way out of sorts this week because I was totally brain dead! Every idea I had didn't turn out and it was just a mess. I am totally not happy with the cards I did for Joans Challenge this week, but decided to post because I haven't for a while.

 

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

This card I made because of two reasons first I wanted to use the cute Cheery Lynn Die "Birds of earth & Sky" second because often when driving past a field in the fall I always see a lonely tree out in the middle with one lonely bird hanging on from the winds. So that is why I decided to do this front. I used TH water color card stock (awesome stuff)and of course you can get it from :http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ along with all the other items used on this card.
Item used:  Cheery Lynn - D136 Leaves
                                        B349 Birds of earth 7 Sky
                  Tim Holtz - Distress Inks: Ripe Persimmon, gathered twigs, mowed lawn, squeezed lemonade
                  Tattered Angels Spritz -pearl
                  Sizzix embossing folder - the tree
                  Colorbox Chalk -Blue, purple, orange, brown (to color the sky and ground
                  Robert Stanley - Brown mesh wired ribbon
                  Barbara Trombley's elements - Spinish and Bark (depth for ground cover)
                  Viva - Pearl pen - brown
                   CTMH sentiment -old stash (sorry not from Joans)
                   Stampscapes stamp 1993 "Grass" (oh my another not Joans)
                   WOW embossing powder earthtone "Olive"
                    Just Rite - Sentiment CR03630 (inside of card) shown below


This is the inside of the card - I think the leaves look so real
Remember most anything you need and or want to do crafting can be gotten over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ the best one stop shopping place......

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, your leaves look like you just picked them off the tree. Great job.
Thanks so much for joining us for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardes.com