Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello Crafters,


      I am still having problems with this computer so I hope I can get my Challenge cards on.
The challenge this week over at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  is: Three cards, using Gingham, plaids, checks. Butterflies, something for fall, leaves, pumpkins, scarecrow etc. Something you can purchase at
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.  Think I have covered all bases so here goes.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/


This is probably to busy for most but it just happened:
I used some material for draperies I have been given and wanted to use some of them. So the background is
a plaid brown, green and white.  I added the border as a ribbon effect (?) then the brown leaves (never believe what they are made from) flower and butterflies. Sentiment and there you have it. 
These are the products used:

Spellbinders - Wonderful Wings LF-006
Sizzix - Embossing folder (oops can't see it but white behind border)
Cherry Lynn - Fall leaf mes border B325
                      Mini Flourish B1175
Dylusions - Ink Spray - After midnight, Post Box Red, Pure sunshine, cut grass, Lemon zest
Versa Mark - embossing pad and Ranger clear embossing powder
Paper towels
Art Anthology - Pickle
 Art Glitter - Gala Glitz - Brown
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - peeled paint
Heartfelt Creations - Classic leaf - HCPC 3546 and HCD 736
Wooden block letter - no ID on them
Punch a Bunch - Leaves

Have you figured out what the brown leaves are made from yet? As I was cleaning my mess from the colors I had all over my mat I used a paper towel  waded it up and laid it aside. Next morning I saw I hadn't tossed it out so I opened it up and wonder what if and there you have the leaves.  I layered the Butterflies with white vellum and added dots to the back side. 

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Judy. I love it. Great colors too. Love the paper towel idea too.
Fantastic idea!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
Www.atjoansgardens.com