Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello again crafters,

 This is my second post for Joans Garden this week!

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/


I must have been standing on my head - this is so crooked but only in the camera shot - Ha

I am not much on coloring but I love the stamp scenes so I gave it a shot.

Items Used:  Green card stock embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder
                    JustRite - Sentiment - Antique Autumn Tag one - CR-03975 embossed with Ranger
                                                     sea foam white embossing powder.
                   Heart Felt Creations - Stamp HCPC 3526 "Natural Beauty"
                                                     HCPC 3532 Beautiful You and HCD 736 Die
                   Tim Holtz - Distress Markers
                   Versa Fine black ink
                   Barbara Tromley's - Elements -Bark
                   Ribbon - sheer brown from stash
                   Leaves were cut from same colors and paper as the previous post

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, what a pretty card. I think your coloring looks great and your design is perfect.
Thanks so much for joining us again for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, what a pretty card and I think your coloring looks great.
I love your design too.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens again for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh you are too hard on yourself! Both cards are wonderful! Really LOVE the leaves (color/texture) on this one and your image is colored beautifully!
HUGS from OHIO and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Miss You!