Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hello Crafters,
   Wow what a week - I finally find time to do a couple of cards for http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ and of course the computer crashes... So since I made them I thought I would share them with you just because I did do them, but missed the post. So here goes.

 This is the front of the card -using the new Cheery Lynn Step card B348 I got from Joans garden -
Flowers from vellum and stencil from crafters work shop. Sentiment is Just Rite CR03875. Oh do you see
my bud in center - So much fun to make and will you believe I made it using the leaves that come in the die
stamp/die cut set from Heartfelt Creations HCD 728 - I usually toss the leaves as I love the others so much but decided to try them as flowers works awesome.
 This is the back side of the card using an embossing folder Anna Griffin. Now for card two
Same techniques were used on this challenge card.  Paper is HFC Burst of Splendor - Stencil - Ranger Dylusions Luscious leaves DYS 34261 - used misture of Art Anthology and Paint - Splashed 31121
and new Ranger liquid pearls "Keylime" Corner Blossom is HFC HCD 729 -Flowers are HFC vintage floret HCD727 and Cheery Lynn's Mini Flourish-B1175, B178, B169 .

Oh well thought was there the computer wasn't.  Let's just hope my computer stays up and running.

No comments: