Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   WOW summer has finally gotten here - but just in time for autumn - how funny is that! I wanted to post another card for the challenge over at :Joan Garden  http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ .  This week you could make 3 cards, Red and green colors, something from nature and cut a circle in center to STAMP image.

This is my second card:
                            


 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

Red and Green card stock (the two hardest colors to get a good pic of) I used the eBosser  Polka Dot embossing folder. The stamp I adore it, is from HFC "HCPC 3553 Peaceful Night" colored with chalk, TH distress markers.
The other products used were:  Marianne Dies - LRO 244 holly leaves and Poinsettia
                                                Cheery Lynn - Holly Corner B184
                                                                       Fern & Pine branch B146
                                                Crystal Elements - Berries gems
                                                Art Glitter - Gala glitz - Red/Gold
I almost forgot - the little pine cone is from my tree outside and I painted it white - just to cute. That's real nature.

This is a close up to show you the tiny beads in the Art glitter that I really did glue on one at a time (really wasn't that time consuming) but I like the look.
Very simple card - Oh you want to know what I cut the center out with. I had started another compete thought and had an X cut in the center and when that didn't turn out I just took my 1" circle punch and punched around. Not perfect but to worked.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Nancy Hill said...

I love what you did with the pine cone to make it look so real. Love the card and beautiful stamp and coloring. Very nice