Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Crafters,

    I missed last weeks challenge because I was in Chicago with my daughter (Nikki) and my two grandsons
because their Father (Karl) has been very sick - he passed August 7th and we are all a little unbalanced to say the least. Copping one day at a time. I wanted to say thank you each and everyone who kept us in your prayers I know they helped and keep helping.  Because you can't always sleep while I was up talking with my daughter I was fiddling with this weeks challenge at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. I do believe the bullet to hit were: 2 Cards - Bird - outdoor scenic paper background paper, something purchased at JoansGarden. This is what I did.........



A fold I was taught by my friends and I liked the way the paper fit. These are the products I used:

Spellbinders S5-030 Fancy Tags Two -Die for Sentiment "Magical"
                    S4-340 Create a flake three - Snow flakes"
                    S4-490 Labels Four "Let it snow Sentiment"
                    S6-071  Twisted metal tags " Frame for "Let it snow"
Tim Holtz - Distress Marker-Peeled Paint
Quick Kutz - Snow Angel
Ranger "Wendy Veccki NEW Archival Ink "Fern Green"
Heartfelt Creations "Daphne paper Collection"
Close to my heart - Sentiment "Magical" - only item not purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
Just Rite - CR03800 Large  Fancy Holiday Sentiment "Let it Snow"
Stampendous white embossing powder
Arts - glitter white
Ranger embossing powder "Tinsel"
The following are shots of the card from other angles.
Isn't that just the cutest snow angel ever and loving the snowflakes (they are not real or cold)

And this is the magical scene of winter....

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my friend!! Yes ... still keeping you & yours in my prayers!
Your card is AWESOME ... don't you just LOVE this fold!! You did an AMAZING job ... great choice of design papers, elements! Well done my dear!
BIG HUGS!!