Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello Crafters,

  Time for the weekly challenge over at: http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ This week was post up to 3 cards,
use 3 layered flowers, floral  background, a doily and something purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.  I do believe I have covered all that plus......Hope you like!

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

I really think I need a class in photography these pics are terrible but today this is all I have.

This Card doesn't open it's just a pocket and the bottom is sealed so the insert doesn't fall through.
I used brown card stock as a base - then added the Heartfelt Creations "Sun Kissed Collection" card stock.
I loved the way the orange, brown and blue  went with the greenery.  The blue and brown ribbon crossed the back and down each side of the front to the end of the little florets which met at the edge of the doily.
I created the flowers using Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die, coloring with Tim Holtz distress markers Rusty Hinge, smokey sky.

All products used:  HFC - Sun Kissed Paper Collection
                                         Leaves HCPC 3546 from Classic leaf set
                                         Flowers HCPC 3533 and Die from the Sun Kissed Fleur
                            Tim Holtz:  Distress Inks and markers - peeled paint, spiced marmalade, rusty hinge,
                                             smokey sky also his embossing powder "Spiced Marmalade
                            Just Rite Sentiment: Seeds of Summer CR03755
                            Art Glitter - Seashell glitter, and the center of the flower
                            Marianne LR0144 - Corners
                            Cheery Lynn - Doily D155 - Scandinavian Hearts
                           
 This is a view of the insert - Love the verse and the highlight of the blue side of the Sun kissed paper for the corners.


A close up of the three flower that are layers - oops and my little lady bug I learned how to make when visiting Joan at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. Well crafters that's my card for this week. I have got to get cracking on a new project. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Judy. Love it. Great flower and beautiful design.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
Www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome Judy! LOVE the design ... very clever ... and those flowers ... WOWZA!!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! You need to get yourself a small light box ... that will help in your photography no matter what camera you own. Just saying!
Another beautiful creation that has inspired me ... thanks for that and PLEASE have a good week and I'm glad to see you taking some ME time!
HUGS from 'cool' OHIO!

Diane said...

Gorgeous Judy, love the close up of the flowers, so beautiful!! Dar has suggested a light box to me, too, and its on to buy list for August....she sent me links and not too pricey like I thought it would be...anywho....have a nice afternoon!!