Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Crafters,

Time again for my card in http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Joans Challenge.  I have lost the charger for my camera battery so this pic is from my phone - Yuck for color and clarity but I wanted to get it posted.  Time is just flying by.  Anyway: The challenge is Pastel peach, green and white colors, use layered flower, fancy corner and a heart, also product purchased from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.




http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/07/this-weeks-challenge_11.html


Products used to create the card:

Corrugated white card-stock - Joanns
Pastel Peach  and green card-stock -stash
Heart Felt Creations - Tattered blossoms stamp HCPC 3468 and HCD 722 - Die - Joans Garden
                                   Classic leaf stamp - HCPC 3546 and HCD 736 - Die - Joans Garden
Art Anthology paint - Pickle color on leaves - Craft Class given by Jen
Cheery Lynn B 205 Die - Butterfly "In" - Joans Garden (this is my fancy corner) Joans Garden
Spellbinders Die S4-136 Hearts - Joans Garden
Just Rite - Family Garden CL-02145 (Flourish on hearts) - Joans Garden
Queen - Just Peachy Pearls

I cut the corner out twice so I could use the butterfly in layers and vellum card stock to go behind the top layer. The hears were popped as well . In the picture you can't see the bud very well but I think it turned out pretty good and I made it from the smallest die for the tattered blossoms. Always trying something new.

5 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Judy! I love the striped background. Your flowers and butterfly are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
Www.at joansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Judy! I love the striped background. Your flowers and butterfly are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
Www.at joansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW those flowers are GORGEOUS! Love your design and commend you for making those beauties for your card. Making flowers take me SO LONG ... I must be doing something wrong! Hmmmm maybe I need a few more lessons!
Hope to see you over the weekend! Even if it's just a quick hello ... miss you! HUGS from OHIO!

Ginny Bell said...

Judy, your card is gorgeous! Love the background and those beautiful flowers. This is a lovely rendition of Joan's guidelines. Great job on the challenge. :o)

Anonymous said...

Judy!
What a gorgeous card - if only I had your ability! Hopefully you will be found on a design team soon! The colors and flowers coordinate beautifully!
Looking forward to seeing more beautiful cards from you real soon.