Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Crafters,

I didn't think I would get to post my cards for http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ this week and it is very late but I am going to try.  I have several new items I picked up at Joans Garden this past week and wanted to use some of them. Hope you like them as much as I did. Oh the Challenge was up to three cards, Christmas using Red and Green Colors, something from nature, pine cones, bird, flowers etc.
Covered all areas and all came from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

 I embossed the card with a new quilted Christmas folder, die cut the whimsical Christmas tree twice so I
could have red ornaments. Made a poinsettia flower added sentiment and pearls and there you have a very cute Christmas Card. Well I think so.

Products used:  Cheery Lynn - DL 248 Ornament Tree
                        Embossalious  - embossing folder Christmas Patchwork EF6-PATCH
                        Marianne CRO 244 Holly leaves 861
                        Elements Red Pearls   #1988
                        Glass effects Gel - 000 (New gel comes with the lady bug kit) really cool
                        Just Rite - Large Fancy Holiday Sentiment CR03800

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

This card is also beautiful. Great job on both of them! Love the red and green tree.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW this is awesome Judy! LOVE that tree (almost ordered that one too!) and beautiful embossing! Great job!

NOW ... get that 'subscription badget' added to your sidebar and I won't be 3 days late seeing what you've created to inspire me! LOL! Holler if you need help!