Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello Crafters,

This has been a really hard week to get through but I am setting aside time for just one card so I can keep my sanity, or try to. I love doing challenges at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  so that is my focus. This week was "(Plaid background, something dimensional, embossing folder and friend birthday card. Oh and of course something purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/, believe me that part is always covered -MY FAVORITE STORE!

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/06/this-weeks-challenge_20.html


Finally a picture that looks ok - I don't have much in the line of plaid paper so I had to look for a long time
when I saw this piece I was very excited. Love the colors. Flowers are made using vellum paper. I really like using vellum for flowers. I like the way the baby bud turned out. OK products:

Marianne - LR0168 - Circle Doily
DCWV - The Pet Stack
Cuttlebug - embossing folder "Foundry" new from Joans
Cheery Lynn - Lace Licnt Deco CL -B133 (border)
Just Rite - Sentiment Forever Friends CL02115 (can't really see it here but lower right hand corner says
                                                                           Fabulous Friend"
HFC - Tattered Blossom HCPC 3468 and Die HCD722
HFC - Decorative flower Pot leaves HCPC 3532 and Die 732 from "Beautiful You"
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Dried Marigold - Vintage photo
Tattered Angels - glimmer mist "Thatched Roof Cottage"
Dylusions  - Ink Spray - squeezed orange
Art Glitter - Gala Glitz - (74009)
Viva - 3-D Stamp paint "Moss green" on the leaves
Flower tool kit
Sprinkle N Sparkle - Sunny Daze glitter
Punch - for flower centers
I hope that covers most of the supplies 

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Judy! WOW love those vellum flowers! Unfortunately time got away from me and I never did get around to creating for this challenge. Hopefully I'll get one made for this week!
Keeping you & yours in my prayers and remember I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on or a sounding board!
Glad you took a little "ME" time ... so important!
HUGS from OHIO!

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, you did a great job pulling all the colors out of the plaid and your vellum flowers are beautiful. Great job.
Hang in there my friend!!!!
Thanks so much for joining for Joan's Gardens weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com