Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   I wanted to get a card in for Joans Garden Challenge this week since I missed out last week so I made this very quickly today.  See if you can tell I LOVE Heartfelt Creations!

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/06/this-weeks-challenge_13.html


 The products I used:

Heartfelt Creations:  Blossom Corner -HCD 729 (3 of them)
                               Melodious Songbird - HCPC 3511
                               Leaves - HCPC 3532 Beautiful You
                               Tattered Blossom - HCPC 3468 and Die - HCD 722
                               Paper "Possy Patch"
Tim Holtz:               Distress Markers - Faded Jeans, Tea Dye, Pealed Paint, Rusty Hinge
 Paper Pearl Pen:    Green for center of flowers                             
Gems:                     Studio 112

I followed the directions from Emma Lou for the flowers so fun and easy.. And the best thing of all
I purchased everything except Gems from   http://www.atjoansgardens.com.

This is to show how the front is very useful by having a removable card as well as the inside.
Love it.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, this is gorgeous and how clever it is to be able to slip the stamped image behind the beautiful frame work. Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Olga said...

This is just beautiful, Judy! I've become a fan.

PS: and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your wonderful comment on my Birthday Wishes in Plaid card.