Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OK so I was in a yellow and white mood and ignoring what I needed to be doing promise this is the last one.
Oops we could only do three. Good thing don't know when I would have gone to bed. LOL.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/05/this-weeks-challenge_16.html

I learned this technique at a class I took with Emma Lou from HFC it was way fun.

Yellow bazzill card stock
Kaiser craft paper pad
Tim Holtz distress marker - Black
Cheery Lynn Small lace butterfly DL156
Art Anthology paint - color pickle (used on leaves picture is way darker than they really are)
Stampendous white embossing powder for Sentiment
JustRite - CR03885 Grand Sentiment stamp set
Heartfelt Creations: Garden Romance Dies HDC 723-small butterflies
                              Decorative Lattice swirl HCD 729
                              Blossom corners  HCD 730
                              Beautiful you stamp/die set - leaves
Dylusions ink spray mist - lemon zest

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love love this card Judy! It is beautiful. Love the rolled effect!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my friend!!! WOW ... all three creations are fabulous ... you did such a nice job on each & every one of them!! Had you done one extra, you could have submitted it for me ... I've been so crazy busy with outside work and helping granddaughter get moved into her own place (wedding is OFF) that I'm barely keeping up with my DT commitments let alone any additional challenges I routinely enjoy!
Oh well ... I'm praying for rain today and a chance to be in my cave! LOL! Hope you are well and keep up the awesome, inspiring work!
HUGS from OHIO!!!