Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello Crafters.

    Time for #19 over at Joans Garden - I made time this week although I really don't know how but I wanted to post a card or two so here goes.  Use Yellow and white, 2 butterflies, polka dots, swirls and of course something purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/05/this-weeks-challenge_16.html
Yellow and white Card Stock - Vellum dots and swirls hard to see but dots on top and swirls on bottom
I used Tim Holtz distress ink "Mustard seed on back side of vellum so it would show design better.
My ribbon I found in my stash it was perfect for this card. Sure wish the pics were better.
I used the Spellbinders LF006 Butterfly w/wings cut from the yellow card stock and the dot vellum.
Under the butterfly is a Heartfelt Creation Die "Timeless Amour HCD 728. The corners are cut from the center of the same die.Also from HFC I used the Sun kissed tags and basket HCPC 3535, Fleur HCPC 3533 and the Die Cut as well from that set. The sentiment was from Sprinkle & Sparkle stamp set "Danes garden umbrella 392. Small butterflies are from Creative Memories punch and the lady bugs are their stickers. Kaiser pearls-yellow and white.

No comments: