Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   Thought I would give Joans Challenge #20 "Blue and White with layers another try.  I was just having fun and didn't notice until a minute ago what was on the paper. Oh well I did it and it's different but so am I.
LOL - here goes.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/05/this-weeks-challenge_23.html

This is very simple but boy does it have layers. The insert with the bow comes out.

Products:  Blue card stock, white card stock from stash
                Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Collection front and back of one 12x12 sheet
               Heartfelt Creations - Flowers HCD734 and HCPC 3534
               Marianne Die - LR01-68 Doily
               Inkadinkado Stamp - Dream
               Kaiser - Gems
               Cheery Lynn  - boughs or what ever you call them.
               Lace from stash
               Ranger embossing powder - clear
               Tim Holtz - Distress ink and markers
This was my dressed up card - Oh did you figure out what might be wrong with this?

This is the naked version of the above card - might be able to figure out what I think is wrong with this view!

HINT: SNOW FLAKES -
 

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge
Joan
Www.atjoansgardens.com
udy, very pretty card. It is amazivg what a few embellishments will do for a card.

Joan Fricker said...

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge
Joan
Www.atjoansgardens.com
udy, very pretty card. It is amazivg what a few embellishments will do for a card.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! ANOTHER entry (you must have made this one with me in mind since I didn't even get ONE made!) LOL!! This is beautiful and again I like it BOTH ways! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Donna Przybylowski said...

Beautiful card, with or without the added goodies, but I think it looks better with them.
hugs
Donna