Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello again Crafters,

   Since I had all my yellow and white stuff out I continued so here is my next card for Joans Garden #19

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/05/this-weeks-challenge_16.html


I used an eBosser  -embossing folder for dots on the left and swirls on the right (Love my eBosser)
Cheery Lynn Mini fanciful flourish B1175 with green card stock
                    Faetie Queen butterfly with angle wing DL161 and DL 156 Both are cut from vellum and TH
                    distress mustard seed ink to color butterfly.
                    Tiny Things B266 for small butterfly (lost in the leaves at the bottom left)
                    Creative Memories punch for the other small butterfly at the top right
                    Lace between the two card stocks is from my stash
Very simple but I thought cute.

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

I love how you compounded the yellow and white in this card. Very pretty!