Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   Time for Joans Garden #13 Challenge:  You can make two cards, use yellow, black and white, a frame and something with spring like Umbrella, parasol, etc. and something you can purchase at Joans Garden.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/04/this-weeks-challenge.html

Wow, what a crooked  pic - I think I am lopsided today - I used the Webster paper left over from Joans Wed. I just love it. It is black and white but I spritzed them yellow.  I shopped like crazy (shhhhhh)  at Joans and I think I was trying to  put all the things on this card.

Flowers were cut from Heartfelt creations " posy patch-HCD701"
Corner die is a Marianne LR0144
Parasol Marianne - LR0263
Cheery Lynn - Baby Breath BAF -#1
                       Mini Fanciful flourish - B1175
                       Flourish leaf strip  - B178
                       Polynesian Sails Oval - DL153
Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot" embossing folder for card and Parasol
Kaiser - Yellow and black Pearls
JustRite - Sentiment - "Because I care" CH02140
Tattered angels glimmer mist "Thatched Roof Cottage"
Ric-Rack - from Micheal's $1 rack
Memory Box - 98484 Cycle

I used black and yellow card stock from stash - fast and easy card to make

7 comments:

Pssequimages said...

How absolutely DARLING! Those are magnificent dies! What a GREAT card!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! You go girl! LOVE all the elements you've put into this creation! The bicycle is darling ... Hmmm why didn't I buy one of those? Or did you take the LAST one?? LOL! BEAUTIFUL creation Judy!!
HUGS from OHIO!

Ginny Bell said...

Tons of springtime fun on this beautiful card. This is truly a work of art!

April said...

So lovely! I like the added bicycle!

Joann said...

Fantastic card! I LOVE it all, your choice of dies and all of your beautiful elements work so well together! I agree, that bicycle is too cute for words! Hugs xx

Nancy Hill said...

Cute vintage card. Love the old bike and parosol.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy...love your card! Your flowers are amazing!